Learn how to manage through the chaos of a volatile, uncertain economic reality.
The Business Accelerator Masterclass leverages Agile framework and the Rockefeller Habits Four Decisions™. These refer to the critical decisions that companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This masterclass will teach you the tools for taking the right decisions in each of these areas.
Industrial Age Strategizing Is Dead. Companies & CEOs Lifecycles Have Halved. How Will You Scale & Win?
Are you on-track for Vision 2030? Is your strategy clear on how to leverage the Kingdom’s unique strategic location as a global hub
connecting 3 continents? Are profits harder to predict? Are you finding it a challenge to attract & retain profitable customers & star employees?
Are you struggling to manage through the chaos of a global
economy that has become unimaginably complex & increasingly
volatile, uncertain and ambiguous? Economists refer to this new
volatile global reality as VUCA, and it is the new norm of doing
business in the post-industrial age.
Navigating through the VUCA chaos whilst scaling profits and
revenues are key challenges keeping most GMs and CEOs awake at
This workshop will be a mix between presentation, Q&A, buzz groups and hands on practice.
Presented By :
Ed Capaldi, Strategic Catalyst and Agile Coach,Ed Capaldi Consulting
Venue : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dates : 24-25 February 2017
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Ed Capaldi, Certified Senior Rockefeller Coach, www.gazelles.com
Agile Evangelist & Scrum Master, www.scrumalliance.org
Audience : GMs, CEOs and their Executive Teams.
Day One concentrates on people, culture and strategy, organized
around the highly regarded One-Page Strategic Map document.
Topics covered include:
- People - how to select and hire A players who actually
understand and live 'hospitality' and then learn how to avoid
- Core customers - discover the WHO at the center of your
world. The customer profile that with the right value
proposition will more readily increase their average stay.
- Brand Promise - the key strategic decision that differentiates
you from competitors i.e. "if you can't state your strategy in a
sentence, you don't get it!"
- Innovation - Innovate quickly, profitably learn Value
Proposition Design - unlock the power of the value proposition
canvas to create products and services your customers
actually want and will pay for.
- Cash Model - double your operating cash flow in twelve
Day Two centers on Agile Execution. Topics include:
- BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) - Identify your organisation's
North Star and align with your business fundamentals.
- Rockefeller Habits Checklist - Learn the ten essential
habits that reduce the time executives needed to manage the
business from 50 hours/week to less than 15 hours.
- Objectives & Key Results - "OKRs". The Performance
management framework that drives GE, Google, Intel in
applying 90-day planning cycle that helps you manage VUCA
- The Strategic Dashboard - identify the metrics that matter the
most in driving your organisation on a real time basis.
- Scrum Boards - using daily, and weekly meetings to drive
discipline, accountability, alignment and focus.
- Themes - how to use them to make your priorities memorable and
add energy to your organisation
Registration and Payment Policy
- All participants must register prior to masterclass admission.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Cheque payment may only be made from Saudi Arabia and in SAR. Kindly contact us at email@example.com to discuss.
- EFT / Direct Deposit to be effected as per bank details on the invoice.
- Payment should be made within 7 days of invoice date.
- All early bird discounts require payment at the time of registration and before the early bird deadline in order to receive any discount.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Registration cancellations must be notified in writing by email to Ejtemaat office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received 30 working days prior the event will receive a refund of the registration fees, less an administration charge of 100 USD of the conference fee.
- Cancellations made after, as well as 'no shows', are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be processed 2 months after the event completion date.
- Ejtemaat reserves the right to amend any part of the programme if necessary at any time.
- Ejtemaat will not be held liable for damages of any nature sustained by attendees or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of attending the masterclass.
- While every consideration has been taken when presenting the demographics of the attendees in the programme, Ejtemaat doesn't guarantee the exact demographics of the attendees and cannot be held responsible for the same.